This privacy statement relates to this Go Energy Shopping website.
Go Energy Shopping will use any personal information collected from this website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Go Energy Shopping does not directly collect information about you .Go Energy Shopping will not disclose information about you to third parties without your prior consent.
Go Energy Shopping has taken measures to ensure an adequate level of security for personal information processed via its website.
The website contains links to other sites which are completely unrelated to Go Energy Shopping. This privacy statement does not apply to these sites nor are we responsible for the content and practices of these websites.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
A cookie notification dropdown will appear every time to the site if the cookie has been deleted or has expired from the the browser.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
The tool we use is Google Analytics, you can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by visiting this page on Google.
Turning Cookies Off
All major browsers allow you to manage the cookies that they accept and store. To find out how to use these options please follow the appropriate link for you browser:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Apple Safari
- See more at: http://www.direct.gov.uk/managingcookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.